watch this movie on iphone, ipad.
Back in 1981, On Golden Pond, a film focusing on a turbulent relationship between a father and a daughter, was released. It went on to win several Academy Awards and became a box office hit. These days, the film is considered a classic.
What really got the film attention was the father and daughter were actually father and daughter in real life—Henry Fonda and Jane Fonda—and their relationship wasn’t exactly made for a Disney movie.
Now, in 2010, a real-life father and daughter takes on roles in a film where the two central characters resemble themselves in real life. One of today’s hottest talents, KCConcepcion, stars with real-life dad Gabby Concepcion for the first time on the big screen in Star Cinema’s Father’s Day presentation I’ll Be There about the estranged relationship between a father and her daughter. The movie’s trailer is enough for one to grab the Kleenex, especially at the scene where KC’s character points out Gabby’s character’s failure to fulfill his promise to always be there for her.
The movie’s plot and real events between the two stars bare some similarities. Gabby left for the US in 1995 and settled there for 13 years. He only returned to the Philippines in 2008. During that time, KClived with her mother, MegaStar Sharon Cuneta (Gabby and Sharon got married back in 1984 until they separated a few years after KCwas born). KChas since then been legally adopted by Sharon’s current husband, Sen. Francis "Kiko" Pangilinan.
- ► 2012 (290)
- ► 2011 (124)
- Free Pinoy Movie Collection Volume 1
- New Pinoy Movies | Upcoming Pinoy Movies
- Free ABS - CBN TV Shows Online
- I'll Be There Starring KC and Gabby Conception
- Watch Once Upon A Time In Manila starring Vic Sott...
- Iputok Mo, Idadapa Ko
- Watch Basta Ikaw, Nanginginig Pa starring Vic Sott...
- I Do I Die Diyos Ko Day
- Watch Mistah starring robin padilla
- Watch Ganito Kami Noon, Paano Kayo Ngayon
- You To Me Are Everything
- Paano Na Kaya
- Pinoy Movie: Here Comes The Bride
- Free Pinoy Movie: Babe I Love You
- Pinoy Movie Working Girls (1985)
- Manoro The Aeta Teacher
- ▼ June (16)
- ► 2009 (238)