watch this movie on iphone, ipad.
I truly enjoyed this film, it features two of the Philippines rising stars, attractive and talented Kristine Hermosa and Jericho Rosales. Both provide stellar performances and I look forward to seeing their future work. Viewing this film may require some background understanding about Philippine films, and their story lines. If you can live through several, I mean several dramatic moments, then you may enjoy this film as I did. The setting is in Cebu, one of the most beautiful places in the Philippines and there's plenty of scenic shots that reflect the natural beauty of this part of the country. The weather in this region is a bit cooler, therefore don't be surprised to see them wearing bonnets, jackets, and sweaters. There are even scenes shot in Japan where Mount Fuji was a constant backdrop, eye candy galore. I would recommend this film based on the performances, the scenery, as well as the directors style in capturing dramatic and important moments by shooting in slow motion.
i truly enjoyed this movie. Jericho and Kristine made such a cute couple too bad that they split in real life. Jericho is now being seen with Angelika Dela Cruz and sadly but happy for her Kristine is now married to Deither Ocampo. Jericho and Kristine will forever be my favorite love team even though they are split now. the chemistry they had on screen was amazing and the scenes where they sang were good too. this movie makes me cry every time i watch it. its a touching story that leaves u with a happy feeling after watching it. i know that i sound all sappy but i can't really help it. if you are interested in another movie with Jericho and Kristine.
- Join Us
- Free Online Videoke
- Elvis and James Musical
- Ngayong Nandito Ka
- Pinoy Sunday
- Aishite Imasu 1941: Mahal Kita
- Jack en Jill (Dolphy Film Festival)
- Ang Tatay Kong Nanay (Dolphy Film Festival)
- Watch Tribute To Dolphy Video
- Watch Kimmy Dora and the Temple of Kiyeme
- Watch Ogie Alcasid in Boy Pick-up The Movie.
- Watch Coco Martin and Angeline Quinto in Born To L...
- Every breath u take pinoy movie
- The Mommy Returns pinoy movie
- Moron 5 and the Crying Lady
- Corazon Ang Unang Aswang Movie
- My Kontrabida Girl
- Pinoy Movies Unofficially Yours
- Cesar Montano and Sam Pinto in Hitman
- Pinoy Movies My Cactus Heart
- A Mother's Story
- Bayaning 3rd World
- The Wedding Planner
- The Illusionist
- 50 First Dates
- Slumdog Millionaire
- ▼ July (27)
- ► 2011 (124)
- ► 2010 (183)
- ► 2009 (238)